Phoenix Criminal Defense of the Mentally Ill
Get Help from an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
There is often a stigma surrounding persons who have been charged with criminal offenses. Criminal charges can tarnish your reputation, even without a conviction. Some who are convicted of serious criminal offenses are first-time offenders who got caught up in the system, while others may have extenuating circumstances, such as mental illnesses, that further complicate their situation.
Bernardo Garcia is a Spanish speaking defense attorney who believes that everyone, no matter their situation, deserves fair and experienced representation. In particular, his practice of law focuses on seeking the best outcomes for the mentally ill who are charged with crimes, and for their families. Bernardo offers non-judgmental and effective legal support, and does not treat those who are accused of crimes as second-class citizens.
Bernardo Garcia is a seasoned, fully bilingual lawyer who can provide:
- Legal defense for misdemeanors and felonies
- Representation for charges of drug trafficking or other drug offenses
- Recommendations regarding arrests involving illegal reentry after deportation
- Defense for DUI/DWI charges
- Legal counsel for accusations of theft or robbery
- Help for aggravated assault or sex crimes
- Strategies for charges of arson
- Advice for accusations of crimes against children
- Consultations for those who have been accused of homicide
- Mental health defenses
Personal Attention from an Arizona Defender of the Mentally Ill
If you or a loved one have been arrested or charged with a crime, Bernardo Garcia understands the urgency of your situation. For one suffering mental illness, every step, from the arrest on, needs to be handled carefully. Bernardo handles calls from clients personally, at all hours of the day and night. Bernardo Garcia also offers free consultations and jail visits to speak with his clients personally.
Mr. Garcia will not leave your family member in the hands of a translator. As a Spanish speaking defense attorney, he can guide your loved one through the litigation process every step of the way.
Don’t let your loved one get lost in the Arizona prison system. Contact the Garcia Law Firm, PLC to schedule a free consultation today.